My Icon Packs collects anonymous usage data by using Google Analytics and Fabric. It does not collect any personal information such as email addresses, your name, address, etc.
What information does Google Analytics collect?
- How often you use the app?
- What kind of actions you perform?
- How long you stay in the app?
- What kind of mobile device you’re using?
- What country you live in?
What information does Fabric collect?
- Stack Traces.
- OS information like verison, free space, RAM, etc.
- Device information like make, model, name, etc.
Use of information
The collected information is used to optimize the icon pack apps functionaly and end user exprience. Crash reports provided by Fabric is used to fix bugs and stabalize and improve performance of the icon pack apps.
Permissions used in my Icon Pack Apps
- Access Network State: Allows the app to access information about networks.
- Internet: Allows the app to open network sockets.
- Read External Storage: Allows the app to read from external storage.
- Set Wallpaper: Allows the app to set the wallpaper.
- Wake Lock: Allows the app to use PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Write External Storage: Allows the app to write to external storage.
- Check License: Allows the app to check and verify its license.
You can opt of from sending anonymous usage data to Google Analytics and Fabric from within the icon pack app. Open the icon pack app - go to settings - untick "Send usage statistics".
Updated: March 01, 2016 | GSeth.com